• Bounder & Cad is THE hottest act in town for 40th, 50th, 60th etc. parties.
• Their musical revue includes hilarious numbers on topical subjects, in a full range of musical styles (opera, calypso, French chanteuse, Russian folk ...)
• Audience participation is judged to perfection - enough 'oh-god-please-don't-let-it-be-me', but not too cruel.
• Tell Guy and Adam in advance about the birthday boy/girl, and they will write a personalised song for the night.
• Terrific act. Nicest guys, too.
'Trust me: they are big stars in the making… catch them if you can… five stars and two thumbs up.'The Oldie
'The young turks of the revue renaissance... noirish... intense... preternaturally talented.'The Spectator
'blissfully stylish and funny... surely the best purveyors of perfect rhymes since W.S. Gilbert.'Radio 4
'Elegant, swellegant, topical, naughty, sophisticated... and supremely entertaining.'Lloyd Grossman
'performers at our galas have included Edward Fox, Robert Bathurst and Alexander Armstrong... the need to 'get it right' for both the fundraising and 600 audience is of the utmost importance… Getting it right was exactly what Bounder & Cad did!'Jane Altenhoven, Friends of Sussex Hospices
'B&C's bespoke song for my wife's 50th at Highclere Castle made her laugh and cry at the same time... I cannot recommend them highly enough. My advice: book them.'Tim H.